|Lochcarron Sailing Club | sitemap | log in|
Lochcarron Sailing Club
Commodore: David Murray Secretary: Carol MacKenzie
Membership Secretary: Carol MacKenzie
Principal: Jenny Baker
The club welcomes as members local residents and visitors. there are six classes of membership:
1. JUNIOR membership, for those under the age of 18 on 1st February
2. INDIVIDUAL membership for adults.
3. FAMILY membership, to include the whole family, except that not more than two adults over the age of 18 may be included.
4. TEMPORARY Membership, valid for one month, is offered for half the annual rates.
5. NON-SAILING SUPPORTER
6. ASSOCIATE membership - all parents/guardians of junior members
TheClub organises dinghy and yacht races, social events on the water and ashore and RYA certified training in dinghy sailing, powerboating and First Aid. The club has a Clubhouse and Dinghy Park and fourteen dinghies available for the use of members.
Annual sunscriptions are due on 1st February. Subscriptions of members joining after 1st October will cover the next financial year.
MEMBERSHIP RECORDS are held on computer. We do not supply mailing lists to any other organisations.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE
Site Last Updated - 26/08/2014 17:31:44