Lochcarron Sailing Club
Commodore: David Murray Secretary: Angela Goodman
Membership Secretary: John Murphy
Principal: Jenny Baker
The club welcomes as members local residents and visitors. there are six classes of membership:
1. JUNIOR membership, for those under the age of 18 on 1st March
2. INDIVIDUAL membership for adults.
3. FAMILY membership, to include the whole family, except that not more than two adults over the age of 18 may be included.
4. TEMPORARY Membership, valid for one month, is offered for half the annual rates.
5. NON-SAILING SUPPORTER
6. ASSOCIATE membership - all parents/guardians of junior members
TheClub organises dinghy and yacht races, social events on the water and ashore and RYA certified training in dinghy sailing, powerboating and First Aid. The club has a Clubhouse and Dinghy Park and fourteen dinghies available for the use of members.
Annual sunscriptions are due on 1st March. Subscriptions of members joining after 1st November will cover the next financial year.
MEMBERSHIP RECORDS are held on computer. We do not supply mailing lists to any other organisations.
Please print out and complete a membership form and send with your remittance to:
John Murphy Tornapress Kishorn Strathcarron Ross-shire IV54 8XE